Tanzania top model audition

Tanzania top model audition
Tanzania top model audition

Monday 25 November 2013

MAJIBU 20 UNAPOAMBIWA "I LOVE YOU"

Watu ama mtu akikwambia "I love You" hasa kwa hiyo lugha ya kigeni, unaweza ukawa na shauku kubwa na kujibu "I love you too". Lakini kama hauko tayari au unahisi kujibu "I love you too" inaboa, hapa kuna majibu takribani 20 unayoweza kutumia pale mtu anapokutamkia 'I love you". 

1. Good!
2. So do I!
3. Most people do.
4. I don’t blame you!
5. Cool story, bro/sis.
6. That makes two of us!
7. I love me, too.
8. That’s nice.
9. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You WERE kidding, right?
10. I figured.
11. Thanks, I wish I could say the same for you.
12. I’d rather you didn’t.
13. Let me know how that works out for you!
14. I wouldn’t think too much of it, I get that all the time.
15. Sounds fun.
16. Oh, great. This is just hunky dory peachy keen.
17. What part of “restraining order” do you not understand?!?
18. Okay, bye.
19. And I love unicorns!
20. Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment